Sunday, October 5, 2008

"GMC" Grace Marie Craig - The Sweetest Girl Alive


This is a picture of Grace at Sophie's Birthday party. She is always such a great help to her Mother & Her Dad. When I was there for the party she was so helpful with everything. She always pitches in, never complains and is such a joy to be around. She is also a great cook! She can cook almost anything. I love being with Grace, and I wish she live here in Utah! I can't wait to see her on Halloween! Love Grandpa Mikee....



3 comments:

Cuties on Top said...

I'm so glad you got to go play with the kids!! What a fun break!! Cute pics I love them!

Nat and Dave said...

Good job on posting dad! These are all three really cute! I wish I had a grandpa mikee like you when I was little! Please hang in there during all this stupid economy stock market stuff...I need you sane for me and my future kiddos!!! I love you dad!!!

The Browns said...

Hey zona I love your cute pics. What a cute grandma and grandpa. Thanks for all the fun this summer swimmin. Love ya

Family Photos